Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Ricciardi, Rick" <RRicciardi@S...>
Date:  Wed May 10, 2000  10:31 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Children's Career-was career+children

I am on the same boat as you. I started late myself. I am a computer
programmer. I love my day job but singing is my true love. I also don't
think it's too late. Also, I am interested in a career primarily as a
comprimario/lieder singer. I truly don't expect to be doing big dramatic
stuff....that is unless my voice decides to do so........I also find it
hard, but I have also seen people do both, that is, have a career and a
family. It's hard and you need luck and support but I think it's a doable
thing.

Rick