Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Wed Oct 31, 2001  3:42 am
Subject:  I'll be away a couple of days

Dear Vocalist:

Your backup moderator is traveling to Fort Worth, Texas on
business for a few days, and I may not be able to get to my
e-mail or the web while I'm gone. So if there are any
problems, please e-mail Isabelle or wait until I'm back on
Saturday. Then I'm away again a couple of days.

(I NEVER travel on business, and now I have two trips
back-to-back.)

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15028 Re: I'll be away a couple of days Isabelle Bracamonte   Wed  10/31/2001   2 KB

emusic.com