Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  peggyh@i...
Date:  Tue Oct 30, 2001  7:01 pm
Subject:  More of the singer's diary

At the risk of facing more scorn (that's a joke), here are what appear to be the
last two installments of Jane Eaglan's diary. I didn't notice any more
controversial statements about marathon running, so this should be safe to read.

In any event, it's not often us peons have the opportunity to hear directly from
a world-class opera singer what life's like for her on the road, which is most
of the time.

Enjoy....or not

http://slate.msn.com/?device=&displaymode=&workarea=&id=2057395&entry=2057690

http://slate.msn.com/?id=2057395&entry=0&device=

If the URL's don't work, go to http://www.slate.msn.com and click on Arts and
Leisure (I think that's what it's called), and scroll down the page. If you get
one entry up, you can click on the other days of the week, too.

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date