Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
"Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Mon Oct 29, 2001  6:39 pm
Subject:  Nella Fantasia

Hi all

I am trying to find the sheet music for Nella Fantasia....for free of course
online. So far I have had no luck. Does anyone know where I could find it?
Does anyone have a copy they could e-mail...? I know there is no such thing as
a free lunch anymore...but it's such a lovely song and I LOVE the English
translation so much. I had no idea the words were so meaningful. I am
thinking of doing this song for recital...it seems really poignant for some
reason...I think it's all the talk about dreaming of a fair world and of peace
etc. It's really touching. I would love the sheet music...of course I will
sing it in Italian.

Lea Ann

emusic.com