Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Mon Oct 29, 2001  5:06 pm
Subject:  Menotti's GOYA

Wondered, on the off chance, if anyone happened to have a copy of the
piano/vocal score of this opera. Given anthrax closings on Capitol Hill
here in D.C., I don't know when/if I can even get to the Library of
Congress to use their copy. I'm looking specifically for Duchess of
Alba's arias for a competition next Spring.

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

---
Hillaire Belloc's flawed but insightful essay on Islam:
http://www.ewtn.com/library/HOMELIBR/HERESY4.TXT

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsyl., 1759

emusic.com