Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  peggyh@i...
peggyh@i...
Date:  Mon Oct 29, 2001  1:43 pm
Subject:  Beating a dead horse

One more thought,and then I'll bow out.

Michael Jordan and me. I'm 5'2", with short legs for my height. He's 6' and
lot of inches with long legs for his height. He and I walk a mile. I take at
least twice as many steps as he does. I carry a lot more weight proportionally
than he does. I probably burn more energy than he does with the same rhythm of
stride, and he'd get there before me. To keep up with him at his normal pace
so we'd end at the same time, I'd probably be running. I think I'd be using
more energy than he.

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...