Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Sat Oct 27, 2001  2:37 pm
Subject:  Announcments...

Dear Vocalisters,

A few things coming up for me...

This Sunday at 3:15, Lucy Creech, Dan Baker, and David Grogan will sing a
Tribute to American Musicals. The venue is the Mesquite Arts Center.

The following Thursday, I will be part of a solo quartet concert at Christ
Episcopal Church, in Tyler, Texas. We will be singing many famous
(religious) quartets. I will also be singing the "Mache dich" from the St.
Matthew Passion (one of my favorites!)

The next Wednesday, I will be competing in the Texoma Region of NATS singer
of the year contest.

All this after just singing last week(with Karl Dent!) the Mozart c-minor
Mass in New Mexico, and the Mozart Requiem with the Texas Christian
University orchestra and chorus.

Whew! I am tired...but very excited to be singing this much.

Sincerely,
David Grogan
Marshall, Texas
East Texas Baptist University