Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Erica Zweig <ezweig@e...>
Erica Zweig <ezweig@e...>
Date:  Fri Oct 26, 2001  9:52 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Operatic Baby Names

Quoting Deal Diva Laura <laura@d...>:

> Oh I just think it would be a hoot as well.

It IS a hoot! Hansel and Gretel come to mind; Toby and
Monica (Menotti's The Medium); Pamina and Tamino; these,
of course, are first names and the best one can come up
with when one is supposed to be busy at work...(!), but
then, there's always: CINDERELLA!
Have fun. -Erica
PS: My friend named her daughter Ariel, supposedly
after the Sprite in Shakespeare's The Tempest, but
really after the principal in Disney's musical Aladdin!
If musicals, why not opera? :-)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14953 Re[2]: [vocalist] Operatic Baby Names Vicki Bryant   Sat  10/27/2001   2 KB

emusic.com