Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Ricciardi, Rick" <RRicciardi@S...>
Date:  Wed May 10, 2000  3:42 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Children's Career-was career+children

Even, though I am not a parent, I still know what you're talking about. This
is what I did. I wanted to study voice performance very very badly. My
parent's said absolutely not as a major, only a minor after some "solid"
discipline. What I ended up doing is taking a couple of computer courses. I
learned how to program and got a job as a computer programmer. it was not as
difficult as I thought it might be, and I actually like doing it. To me,
it's very fulfilling. The pay is great. The time flexibility is excellent. I
have time to devote to my true love: singing. You might want to consider
this. A couple of computer programming courses could never hurt
her..........It worked for me and I am sure it'll work for her.

Good luck,

Rick

vocalist-temporary@egroups.com