Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
"Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
Date:  Thu Oct 25, 2001  10:33 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Singing in a choir

Mariella, Christine, and others -

As a sophomore in college - and old enough to be mother to most of my
classmates - I truly appreciate Christine's concerns and Mariella's
wonderully encouraging remarks.

As for the age factor, I was once told that at an audition, in place of a
number where it asks for my age, to write in "adult female" or "over 21." I
am very fortunate - in spite of being old enough to be the mother of some of
my classmates, just about one year ago I was mistaken as being the wife of
my now 28 year old son, and mother to his (at that time) 18 month old
daughter.

Terry