Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Joe King" <joecool250@b...>
"Joe King" <joecool250@b...>
Date:  Mon Oct 22, 2001  10:58 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Digest Number 877

> Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:42:16 -0500
> From: "Fholer, Eric L" <baritone@o...>
> Subject: Intro
>
> Warm greetings to you all.
>
> Anytime I join a discussion group, I post a short introduction. My
name is
> Eric Fholer, 24 yrs old, currently living in Norman, Ok. I have BA in
> English/writing, but work for the IT department at the Univ. of
Oklahoma. I
> study voice with professor Thomas Carey, and sing in the grad student
level,
> Uni. Chorale, under Dr. Dennis Shrock, and with a community opera
company.
> Though I love performing in both of these forums, my goal is to sing
the
> lieder of Schumann and Schubert. My voice is still maturing, and I
have much
> work to do before I'm at that level, but I'm excited to work towards
that
> goal.
>
> I look forward to participating on this list!
>
> Eric

Hey, I am at east central university as a freshman. I was accepted to
OU but money did not allow me to attend. I am a disabled country singer
and voc rehab wouldn’t pay for it since my parent's income went up when
we signed a contract. Oh well, any ways, good to meet you!

Peace, Love, and Laughter:
Joe King - Worlds Tallest Short Person
Freshman - East Central University
Ada, Oklahoma
Co-Moderator - Allspirit Discussion Group:
Allspirit Website:
http://www.allspirit.co.uk/
Personal Website:
http://www.cableone.net/joecool250
Yahoo! Profile:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/joecool250
Personal Quote:
"The Problem With Most GIRLS!"
"Is They Aren't With ME!"
Contact Options:
E-mail: joecool250@b...
ICQ: 22330384
AOL IM: kingjoe250
Yahoo: joecool250@y...
MSN: joecool250@h...
(Telephone # and/or Mailing Address available upon request)

emusic.com