Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Fholer, Eric L" <baritone@o...>
"Fholer, Eric L" <baritone@o...>
Date:  Mon Oct 22, 2001  8:42 pm
Subject:  Intro

Warm greetings to you all.

Anytime I join a discussion group, I post a short introduction. My name is
Eric Fholer, 24 yrs old, currently living in Norman, Ok. I have BA in
English/writing, but work for the IT department at the Univ. of Oklahoma. I
study voice with professor Thomas Carey, and sing in the grad student level,
Uni. Chorale, under Dr. Dennis Shrock, and with a community opera company.
Though I love performing in both of these forums, my goal is to sing the
lieder of Schumann and Schubert. My voice is still maturing, and I have much
work to do before I'm at that level, but I'm excited to work towards that
goal.

I look forward to participating on this list!

Eric

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14880 Re: Intro Ian Belsey   Mon  10/22/2001   2 KB

emusic.com