Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Sat Oct 20, 2001  1:34 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Vocal Pedagogy direction? Long & Opinion to Mike mostly!

In a message dated 10/19/2001 7:23:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
peggyh@i... writes:

<< Now, Mike, we must educate you! If you come to Washington,
Karen Mercedes and I (I hope she won't mind me volunteering
her) will take you to Jaleo, our favorite reasonably priced
Spanish Tapas restaurant. It must have 15 sherries on the
wine menu, >>

peggy,

even though i recently gave up drinking (for the 1000th time. see, it's
easy), by the time i ever make it up there, my resolve will probably have
disolved so, that would be fun. (aren't you afraid karen and i might get
into a food fight?)

mike

emusic.com