Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Monica Perdue" <Bravissimadiva@h...>
Date:  Thu Oct 18, 2001  3:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] female duets

Here are a few suggestions on Female Duets
Mozart:
Sorella Cosa Dici...Pendero Quel Brunettino "Cosi fan Tutte
Soave sia il Vento "Cosi fan Tutte
Ah Guarda Sorella "Cosi fan Tutte"
Sul'laria " Marriage of Figaro"
any slew of thing from Idomeneo

Humperdinck
Evening Prayer (Abends wil ich Schlafen gen...) "Hansel and Gretal"

Bellini
Mi Chiami o Norma " Norma"
Mira O Norma "Norma"

Weill
If her were only something I could do " Street Scene"

Sacred
Recordare.... Verdi Requiem
Angus Dei .... Verdi Requiem
Ladamus Te ....."Vivaldi Gloria"
And He shall feed his Flock.... "Handel Messiah"
Rossini "Cat Duet"
Pie Jesu ..... Andrew Lloyd Webbers Requiem

If you have choral availability there's always Chanson De Fees' from
Mid-Summer Nights dream either song there are two duets in the work for
Soprano and Mezzo.
Hope This Helps,
Monica