Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  arado_ge@y...
Date:  Tue Oct 16, 2001  1:52 pm
Subject:  The ultimate vocal music list

A while ago I posted my web address on here because I had compiled a
list of links to free music. Unfortunately, if you're looking for
something, it takes ages because you have to go to every site to find
the piece you're looking for.

So, I have now compiled a list in alphabetical order (by composer)
with the compositions and hyperlinks either directly to the music or
to the site containing the music.

Hopefully this should make finding free music on the net much
easier. The list is at this address
http://communities.msn.co.uk/DevilsAdvocate&naventryid=261 and is
under "The ultimate Free music list" and is broken down into A-G, H-
P and Q-Z. I'd say there are about 200 pieces listed. If you know
of any other pieces and links I should add, just drop me a mail.

In the meantime, I hope you find as much use of this as I know I will.

emusic.com