Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  BEChoate@a...
Date:  Sat Oct 13, 2001  10:53 pm
Subject:  Musical Changes since September 11

Dear Folks,

I am working on a research paper concerning the changes
we have all made due to the Tragedy on September 11th.

I would be most grateful to you for any concert
programs, changes in venue, alternate teaching methods,
materials, trips. etc.

Any other information regarding
contact from other organizations and/or countries and
the special concerts and prayer services they have
presented. (Please also include your location)

Also of interested is any administrative changes you
may have made concerning your choirs or any specific
policy changes.

Lastly, for those of you involved with concerts
designed to "heal the hearts and minds" of those in attendance, I
would appreciate audience feedback to music presented.

Thank you very much. If you would like a copy of this
information when compiled, please email me privately.

Barbara Pinto-Choate
pintochoate1@n...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
14701 Re: Musical Changes since September 11Leo Morgan   Mon  10/15/2001

emusic.com