Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Fri Oct 12, 2001  10:10 pm
Subject:  Hello, list!

Hello Vocalisters:

I just realized there's been no traffic on Vocalist today,
and saw no messages posted on the web site, so I'm sending
this message in my role as backup moderator to assure all
that the list is OK. It's just that nobody's writing
today. Of course, if you don't get this message on Friday
evening, I'm wrong, and please disregard!

To add a smidgen of vocal content, please wish me well this
weekend. I am singing in a chorus concert of Carmina
Burana. This is the first College concert at the new
performing arts center on campus (the other concert I wrote
about a few weeks ago was a local symphony orchestra concert
in which we participated). Unfortunately for me, I'm
dealing with the vocal aftermath of a sinus infection, and
I'm hoping my cords clear sufficiently so I can sing on
Saturday. I've adopted a remedy I learned of on Vocalist:
humibid (prescribed by my doctor without regard to my being
a singer) and tons of water (plus my antibiotic, of
course).

Have a good weekend!

Peggy

--