Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Sat Oct 13, 2001  1:54 am
Subject:  Concert Length?

Hi all,
First of all, thank you to those of you who responded with such kind words
(and even purchases) to my post about the t-shirts and such that I created
from the Leonard Bernstein quote.

Now, for my question. This Halloween concert that I had earlier asked for
rep suggestion on has become quite the event it seems. How long, as an
audience member, would be considered too long? So far it looks like I've
got about 80 minutes worth of music, plus a 15 minute intermission. And
I've been asked by a couple of singers if they can add a couple of other
short pieces as well that really would be quite entertaining.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Laura Ruiz
DealDivas.com - Harmonizing Culture & Price
http://www.DealDivas.com
Laura@D...
Laura@D...

==========
This will be our reply to violence:
To make music more beautifully,
more intensely,
more devotedly than ever before.
-Leonard Bernstein

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14676 Re: Concert Length? Margaret Harrison   Sat  10/13/2001   3 KB
14688 Re: Concert Length? Kevin Hollis   Mon  10/15/2001   3 KB

emusic.com