Vocalist.org archive

From:  "jjh" <jjh@n...>
Date:  Mon May 8, 2000  10:45 pm

Dear Vocalist:

Just to let you all know, I am unsubscribing for the summer, but I'll be
back in the fall, hopefully at my home e-mail address.

You wouldn't believe how snowed under I am with grading right now! Well,
actually, many of you wouldn't have a hard time believing this at all!

Anyway--I've enjoyed another year with Vocalist. Thanks to everyone for
lively and informative dialogue. And kudos to Karen and Isabelle for
getting the list back up and thriving.

Everyone have a wonderful spring and summer--see you again in the fall!

Jana
--
Jana Holzmeier
Dept. of Music