Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Tracy" <maddy_t11@h...>
"Tracy" <maddy_t11@h...>
Date:  Tue Oct 9, 2001  8:08 pm
Subject:  Re: bell register

> However, I would not be enormously concerned if you can't vocalize
beyond
> your 4th bridge..........In order to get beyond that E, it becomes
> balancing act of air pressure, vowels, closure of the cords, and
the size of
> ones instrument........

Is there anywhere I could read up on the specifics so I can have some
things to play with? I would really like to be able to gain access to
my high F. It does come up periodically, and there are a couple of
songs I'd like to be able to add to my repertoire.

Peace,
Tracy

"For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of
the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a
blessing upon their heads."

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14625 Re: bell register Vicki Bryant   Wed  10/10/2001   2 KB

emusic.com