Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Tracy" <maddy_t11@h...>
"Tracy" <maddy_t11@h...>
Date:  Tue Oct 9, 2001  3:57 pm
Subject:  Re: bell register

That is what I'm talking about. Is there another, more commonly used
term for that register? I've heard bell, flagelotte, and the really
high notes that make dogs bark. ;) Basically, I pretty much can't
vocalize past an E about high C. I feel that I may have another 4 or
5 notes if I can just access that other register. But I am at a loss.

Thanks,

Tracy

"For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of
the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a
blessing upon their heads."

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14605 Re: bell register Tracy   Tue  10/9/2001   2 KB
14608 Re: whistle (was: bell) register Kathryn Thickstun Leff   Tue  10/9/2001   4 KB

emusic.com