Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Tue Oct 9, 2001  5:58 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] low notes

this is semi-related to the pop singer mike placement comment (but not
related to singing, sorry):

I was watching Talk Soup on E! (how embarrassing is that...but at least I'm
comfortable with admitting to it) and the new girl who is the host tilts her
head way back the entire time and talks over her nose! It must be very
tiring for her, and it makes me uncomfortable watching her. i noticed myself
pulling my chin all the way down to my chest as a subconscious sympathetic
reaction.

Sorry, totally random.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14604 OFF: Talk Soup (was: low notes) Karen Mercedes   Tue  10/9/2001   2 KB

emusic.com