Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  buzzcen@a...
buzzcen@a...
Date:  Sat Oct 6, 2001  12:32 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Half-hour lessons

In a message dated 10/5/2001 7:18:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
Mezzoid@a... writes:
Mezzoid@a... writes:

> I'm not trying to change your mind, but frankly, I haven't noticed anyone
> giving the impression that her teacher is bad. I've had 2 or 3 students
> that
> I've never gotten anywhere with (I've been teaching now as a full-time job
> since 9/98). I think we've all given suggestions of exercises that we
> like,
> and I've picked up a few things from other people's suggestions as well.
> More than a few people have said, "without hearing you, it's hard to
> know..."
>
> Christine Thomas
> Wauwatosa, WI

Glad you said that publicly. Always catering to individual's this sensitive
just keeps informed, honest discourse from occurring. I've enjoyed some of
the thread's lately. They've been very open and honest about some topics and
the one's that participated understood them for what they were... a
passionate search for truth.

Randy Buescher

emusic.com