Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
"Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
Date:  Fri Oct 5, 2001  8:15 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Italian books on tape?

I asked my Italian diction teacher the same question and she didn't have any
ideas. However, there must be Italian books on tape. Surely this service
isn't limited to English only.

I just did a search on google and came up with www.booksontape.com They
offer "live chat" with a person and I'm waiting to get a response as I type
this. Well, a note that all operators are busy and they will notify me
shortly - I must run but if anyone else wants to try this site in the
meantime.
Terry

> Intelligent listfolk,
>
> I've been trying with no luck whatsoever to track down
> an importer/seller of Italian books on tape (not
> language courses, but books read aloud in Italian). I
> can't find squat.
>
> Do they not exist? Does anyone know if the audiobook
> phenomenon is solely an American one? I can't find
> ANYONE who sells the darn things, or has even heard of
> them.

emusic.com