Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Dré de Man <dredeman@w...>
Dré de Man <dredeman@w...>
Date:  Thu Oct 4, 2001  8:11 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] re: A Personal Question (long, sorry!)

Naomi wrote: My first piece of advice (and you're not going
to like it!) is to try to find another living arrangement.

Dear Milena (and co vocalisters), from what you wrote I cannot judge who
is wrong, your house-mate soprano’s or your voice teacher. But to live
with four soprano’s in one house is asking for some kind of trouble.
(Not that I think living with four tenor’s in the same situation would
be much easier.) SATB sounds a lot better to me, or maybe sharing a
house with non-voice students.

I wish you luck with your complicated situation.

Best greetings,

Dré

emusic.com