Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  BEChoate@a...
BEChoate@a...
Date:  Thu Oct 4, 2001  6:55 am
Subject:  Elly Ameling

Hi Folks,

I received an email with an attached flyer for the event below. I thought I
would pass the information on to you.

Elly Ameling will be giving a master class at Cal State University, Hayward
on Monday, November 12th at 7:00pm in the University Theatre.

The general public and students are invited to observe.
Ticket prices will be:
$15.00 General
$10.00 Special Student Price (For non-CSUH Students)
Free to CSUH Students.

If you would like to receive a copy of the flyer that was emailed to me, let
me know.

Thanks,
Barbara Pinto-Choate
pintochoate1@n...
pintochoate1@n...

----------------------
Vineyard Recording and Publishing
Email: vineyardrecording@v...
Bella Voce Vocal Ensemble
Email: bella_voce2000@y...
Ohlone College Men's Choir, Women's Choir, Chorale
Email: OhloneChorale@y...

Office:925-960-9515
Fax: 925-960-9516

To keep a lamp burning we have to keep putting oil in it.
-- Mother Teresa

emusic.com