Vocalist.org archive

From:  Diane Moore <adinca@i...>
Date:  Sun May 7, 2000  5:49 am
Subject:  NEW TOPIC - Recitals

Is anyone familiar with the book, "The Art of the Song Recital" by Emmons &
Sonntag? At first glance, it seems to be an excellent reference for how to put
them together (which I'm doing, obviously!). Would be interested in anyone's
personal observations - feel free to email privately if you wish -

Diane Moore
vocaltech@i...