Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Sat Sep 29, 2001  6:16 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Aint-a That Good News!

Maybe someone already answered this but there is a setting of "My Lord,
What a Morning" by Jay Althouse in the album "Spiriturals for Solo
Singers", Medium High edition, published by Alfred. I've found that most
of the arrangements in this particular book are excellent & it is a good
resource.

Pat

(snip)