Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  sopran@a...
sopran@a...
Date:  Thu Sep 27, 2001  2:58 pm
Subject:  Aint-a That Good News!

Dear Vocalisters,

Is anyone aware of an arrangement of this spiritual for solo soprano?

I've sung the choral arrangement and would love to include this song in an
upcoming recital, but haven't been able to find the sheet music. I could
swear that Kathleen Battle has performed this one...

I'm also in the market for a good high voice arrangement of My Lord, What a
Morning. Is there an alternative to the Burleigh? His arrangement is so
short, and relatively low. I'd like something a little higher and showier.

I'd appreciate any input--thanks in advance!

Judy

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14229 Re: Aint-a That Good News! Domisosing@a...   Thu  9/27/2001   2 KB
14282 Re: Aint-a That Good News! Patricia M Smith   Sat  9/29/2001   2 KB
14288 Re: Aint-a That Good News! sopran@a...   Sun  9/30/2001   2 KB

emusic.com