Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Mon Sep 24, 2001  6:40 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Name that tune

> downloaded the other file but my mac won't play the
> wav and as far as
> I can tell iTunes won't convert it.

Unfortunately I don't know much about Macs. I suspect
you need some version of Windows Media Player, since
.wav is a Windows format. Here are the first few
lyrics:

I am cute, yes it's true,
I really can't help it but what can you do
When you're cute, it just shows
With these two darling eyes and this cute little nose

It's sung by a young sounding woman, and there are a
couple of guys doing replies to what she's singing. It
ends with them saying it's getting disgusting and her
throwing a temper tantrum, then they say she's cute
when she's mad and she's happy again.

It's an adorable song I'd love to get the sheet music
for.

Jennifer

14211 Re: Name that tune Deborah Hartman   Mon  9/24/2001   3 KB
14214 Re: Name that tune Jennifer   Mon  9/24/2001   2 KB

emusic.com