Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Sat May 6, 2000  10:14 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Healthy Singing

Dear Karl,
Thank you for your wishes and advise. I was most
pleased with my performance and the examiner gave me what
she described as 'a high A'. That's Honours just short of a High Distinction.
One of the songs, 'The Cloths of Heaven,' I sang to exactly what I considered
perfection and was quite overcome at the end. The examiner just noted 'well
sung'.
Kicked myself, couldn't remember what a semi-breve rest looked like. geez!
Even got most of my sight reading correct so we're celebrating with fish
and chips
and cheesecake. hmmm.. Maybe not so healthy after-all. All the best
Reg.

emusic.com