Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Ginny Allen" <revginny@w...>
"Ginny Allen" <revginny@w...>
Date:  Wed Sep 19, 2001  2:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Organized people=NO FUN!!!

Was "RE: Organizing help!"

Dear Karen,
I love your mind-set in the delight of discovery of "lost" music.
I am one of those organized persons...the perfectionistic artist-type,
UNTIL it comes to my music files.

I too have a found a more constructive use for my dining room table
- as my library for reference stacks
as well as your trusty tote bag filing compartments
categorized by wedding/funeral/entertainment/and so on....
How delightful to know that you, too love the adventure
of rediscovery of musical favorites!
Go Girl!
I think there's a little anthropologist lurking in our filing method,
the love of the dig and the discovery!

Ginny Allen
Florida