Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
"Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Thu Sep 13, 2001  2:05 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Against All Arts: Elusive Health Insurance Antagonizes AmericanArtists

I think it's become a law that temp agencies must provide health insurance
to any employees who work over a minimum number of hours per year (it's
either per year or an average per week). Before I got my current job, I
temped for a while, and that was included in the benefits in all the
agencies I signed up with. Back in my college and grad schools days in the
dark ages when I did a lot of temping, any kind of benefits were completely
unheard of.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano