Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
Date:  Wed Sep 12, 2001  5:10 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Timely words

I, too, would like to believe that our God would never create such
destruction. I grew up in the Christian Scientist faith, where I learned
from the beginning that God is Love, we are NOT born to be sinners, and as
long as we strive to live our life in the footsteps of the Lord we will have
eternal life.

These ideals are so hard to believe on a day such as this. What we DO have
to have faith in is that the people who lost their lives today lost them
while doing all that they could to save the others around them....we heard
Mayor Giuliani talking about how the New Yorkers banded together and were
amazing in their efforts...the firefighters and police officers risked and
gave their lives to save others. As long as we remember this, we can rest
assured that the victims are living eternally in heaven.

Keep in mind, this is only my personal belief. I'm not trying to convince
anyone that it is the only belief. Hopefully, those who have experienced
loss can find a similar belief to comfort themselves.

Lauren

emusic.com