Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
"Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Tue Sep 11, 2001  6:23 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Off Topic: My sincere and deep feelings to the American People

Dear TCG:

Thanks for your heartfelt concern. We all need to work for each
other. Your comments were most appreciated.

Lloyd

--
Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice and Vocal Pedagogy, Emeritus

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14075 Re: Off Topic: My sincere and deep feelings to th Ian Belsey   Wed  9/12/2001   2 KB

emusic.com