Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Sat Sep 8, 2001  1:21 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Request for good stuff in SAB arrangements

If you like jazz, you might look at some of the Mahattan Transfer choral
arrangements which are available in SAB & SATB. Also, the Christian jazz
trio, First Call, actually had some of their music published without all
of the overdubbed parts &, frankly, some of this music can be a bit of a
challenge.

Pat