Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Axwell@a...
Axwell@a...
Date:  Fri Sep 7, 2001  5:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Against All Arts: Elusive Health Insurance Antagonizes America...

In a message dated 9/7/2001 9:36:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Greypins@a... writes:
Greypins@a... writes:

<< on the other hand, another vocalister picked up the ball and ran with it
so, we were able to laugh at something that probably frustrates us as well.

some people deal with things with humor, some don't. is there not room for
both? >>

Personally, I prefer things that are dealt with humourously than the
other way around. A bit of reality here: I certainly would not hold it
against anyone who married for money to further an operatic career. Maria
Callas married an old guy with not too great an amount of money just for the
security of being able to remain in Italy and pursie a singing career. Or so
it would seem to an outsider. Maybe she really loved him. LOL.

emusic.com