Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Sandra" <sandra@b...>
Date:  Fri Sep 7, 2001  3:07 am
Subject:  Re: Rock Songs using Choirs

> are you talking about examples where a rock group has had a choir with
> them or, are you talking about rock songs that can be sung by a choir?
if
> you are talking about the former, some of the better ones, in my less than
> humble opinion, follow.

Thanks for the suggestions, Mike. I am indeed talking about examples where
a rock group had a choir with them, not rock songs redone in a choral
arrangement. So your suggestions were right on. The Stones tune is
probably the best example, of course. Feel free to mention some of the ones
which are NOT some of the better examples, in your opinion. One man's trash
is another man's treasure.

Sandra

emusic.com