Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Nande" <denanny@h...>
"Nande" <denanny@h...>
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  9:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Anybody see "Little Women" on PBS?

> Linda wrote:
> Hands up all those who think Karen should be available in all good
> bookshops?

(Nande's throwing both hands up in the air!)

It's funny, just as I thought -after the last Karen-list- that I
should really comment on Karen's talent, you write this post!

What I was wondering Karen, where does your knowledge come from? is
it something you actually work on or does it come 'naturally' to
you?? I mean I'm really flabbergasted (I love that word...) every
time I see your rep posts... :-))
wow!

Okay... back to normal

Bye,
Nande

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13966 Re: Anybody see "Little Women" on PBS? Karen Mercedes   Fri  9/7/2001   3 KB

emusic.com