Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Thu Sep 6, 2001  4:27 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] um, "offish", as it were: MS Word "today's tip"

"it's never too late to play the piano.."

This is so true! I have been a singer/dancer/violinist all of my life, and
I've always loved to goof around on piano, but I have never spent the time to
make my skills really great and USEABLE. Recently however, I have been
teaching a lot, and most recently taken a job where I am the music director
and accompanist for a young childrens' musical theatre class. I am actually
employed as a pianist! It is quite daunting at this stage, but I know that
by forcing myself to do this, my skills are going to sky rocket!

I recommend doing something like this to everyone, not only because of the
piano practice, but also because little kiddies singing and dancing is such a
treat to watch!!!

Lauren Pastorek

emusic.com