Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Linda Fox <linda@f...>
Linda Fox <linda@f...>
Date:  Wed Sep 5, 2001  9:17 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Anybody see "Little Women" on PBS?

Karen Mercedes wrote:

<another fantastically well-informed and informative list of
information>

Thank you again.

Karen, are you having all this stuff published?

There are a number of repertoire books available, but where I feel your
work is different and vitally useful is that it answers very specific
requirements, rather than just loose categorizations such as "sacred
songs for contralto" etc. I think many singers would find such a
publication invaluable. I'm sure many of us would be happy to ask you -
or feed you - more quirky questions along the lines of Biblical Songs
about Plants by Disabled Belgian Composers or (okay, I'll try to be
sensible) operatic love duets for the no-longer-young.

Hands up all those who think Karen should be available in all good
bookshops?

cheers

Linda

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13955 Re: Anybody see "Little Women" on PBS? Nande   Thu  9/6/2001   2 KB
13966 Re: Anybody see "Little Women" on PBS? Karen Mercedes   Fri  9/7/2001   3 KB

emusic.com