Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Michael Eckford <michaelb@y...>
Michael Eckford <michaelb@y...>
Date:  Wed Sep 5, 2001  1:22 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Resume for inexperienced (was: Cover Letters for Singers)

Jennifer wrote:

> ...I
> didn't get much on stage experience then other than
> the occasional recital (and one opera chorus
> experience as a cookie in Hansel and Gretel)...

Hello Jennifer,

:o) :o) :o) Thank you for making my day, though it was probably not your
intention... There was just a certain something in your "cookie" turn of
phrase that immediately cracked me up when it read it... Just my own innate
silliness...

While I deal with Real Life, I am pondering a longer "more serious" response
to your excellent question...

Blessings.

Michael Eckford <michaelb@y...>
Michael Eckford <michaelb@y...>

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13939 Re: Resume for inexperienced (was: Cover Letters sopran@a...   Wed  9/5/2001   4 KB
13947 Re: Resume for inexperienced (was: Cover Letters Jennifer   Wed  9/5/2001   2 KB

emusic.com