Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Tue Sep 4, 2001  9:26 pm
Subject:  Little Women...

Hi all,
I've seen a couple of really great "reviews" a couple of you have posted
here about the Little Women performance that was shown last weekend. I was
wondering if any of you would be interested in contributing your
thoughts/"review" to my website? The site's currently on hiatus (I just had
a baby girl 2 weeks ago - Megan Isabelle, 6 lbs. 9.5 oz) but will be back up
shortly. We encourage visitors and friends, etc. to contribute articles of
any sort related to the arts. The URL is http://www.dealdivas.com.

In fact, if you have any other thoughts/diatribes/reviews related to the
arts that you might be interested in contributing we'd love to "publish" you
online at our website.

Happy "Back-to-School"!!!

Laura Ruiz
Lyric Coloratura Soprano

DealDivas.com - Harmonizing Culture & Price
http://www.DealDivas.com

emusic.com