Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Catherine and Mikel Knutsson <bachsoprano@t...>
Catherine and Mikel Knutsson <bachsoprano@t...>
Date:  Tue Sep 4, 2001  4:05 pm
Subject:  Questions regarding surgery....

Hello all,
I'm new around here & have really enjoyed reading all the interesting and
thought-provoking posts, so I've decided to venture out of the lurk-zone....

I've recently learned that I will have to undergo surgery of a feminine
nature....I have some sort of tumour either on my uterus or ovary. Has anyone
on
the list undergone surgery of this nature? If so, how long did it take you to
get
back into singing shape?
And, because of the possibility of losing my ovaries, I'd appreciate any
information regarding the voice & hormone replacement therapy (I'm only 30, so
menopause isn't in the forseeable future).

Thank you in advance,
Catherine

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13945 Re: Questions regarding surgery.... John Messmer, M.D.   Wed  9/5/2001   3 KB

emusic.com