Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Fri Aug 31, 2001  2:14 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] REP: soprano, violin, piano

Hi all!
Been out of town for a few days so I'm catching up. There is a set of
pieces by Rebecca Clarke for Voice (Medium High) & Violin (sorry, no
piano) called "Three English Songs", which are published by Boosey
Hawkes. "A Tailor & his Mouse", which I've sung (with clarinet playing
the violin part), is quite funny if you are good at "story telling".

There is also a set called "Three Country Songs" for Voice & Viola but I
don't believe that those are currently in print. Liane Curtis, who is the
president of the Rebecca Clarke Society, can be reached through the
society's website could probably direct you in this regard.

Pat

14203 Re: REP: soprano, violin, piano Jeffrey Snider   Sun  9/23/2001   2 KB

emusic.com