Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jeffrey Snider" <snide76258@y...>
"Jeffrey Snider" <snide76258@y...>
Date:  Sat Aug 18, 2001  8:57 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Job sites

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes <vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes < > >
> >Is there a national web-site that does job searches for faculty
members at
> >community colleges, private colleges, universities
etc...........or is there
> >some secret cult that one joins? LOL
> >
> >Thanks for any help!
> >MB Felker

Check out the College Music Society at

www.music.org

The Music Vacancy Lists costs money, but if you really need a job,
it's worth it. Also, Indiana University Placement Office has free
listings, but I have found them to be less than comprehensive.
Eastman, Peabody, New England, etc. all have placement services
online. Some cost, some are for alumni only, but all are worth
checking out!

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
13812 Nifty web site Karen Mercedes   Tue  8/21/2001   2 KB
13979 Request for good stuff in SAB arrangements Trevor Allen   Fri  9/7/2001   3 KB
13988 Re: Request for good stuff in SAB arrangements Karen Mercedes   Fri  9/7/2001   2 KB

emusic.com