Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Sat Aug 18, 2001  3:30 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Russell Watson to Judy

> You have a point, Ian, but we should be able to
> express a negative opinion,
> if we have one, without the intervention of the
> "politeness police." ;-

Hi Judy,

I love the politeness police!! That made me laugh. I
absolutely agree with you about negative opinions,
but, as I said, having been on the end of lots of
vituperative posts a few weeks ago that weren't to do
with negative opinions, just disagreeing, that's what
I meant!! I'm all for peoples' views: I just hate it
when someone who doesn't agree then decides to rubbish
you!!

And good re. the stance on political cockamammee!! I
thoroughly agree!!

All from me to!

Ian Voice wrecker to the stars!