Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Aug 18, 2001  2:43 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] ROAD MUSIC recommendations . . .

You asked for it:

Meatloaf: Bat Out of Hell (guaranteed to keep you awake though not necessarily
avoid a speeding ticket)
Owain Phyfe: any recording, but especially Odessey
Loreena McKinnett: any recording
Joe Cocker: Night Calls
Chess: original cast recording

My other choices would be C&W so I'll spare you. ;)

PJ.

. A Squirrel's Tale
Vote For Us! . What's Up?
. Astrology & New Age
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[