Vocalist.org archive

From:  "S Owens" <shirleyowens@h...>
"S Owens" <shirleyowens@h...>
Date:  Thu Aug 16, 2001  4:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] teachers expectations

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for your point of view as a student as well as a teacher. My
teacher realises what my capabilities are and new that this was something I
could have done on my own. I have to admit I prepared this particular piece
rather sloppily and I have prepared much more difficult pieces in a shorter
amount of time than this rather simple piece. My approach to the simple
piece was that of taking it for granted because it was "easy". Yes, I must
say I feel quite embarrassed for being so sloppy.

Anyhow, your words of wisdom and point of view means alot.

thank you, :-)

so