Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
"Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Fri Aug 10, 2001  10:04 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Names for less-than-admired singers (was Aria Competition)

Well, I attended a faculty voice recital at one of my alma maters which
featured a big, burly baritone and a small, rather swoopy male pianist. The
baritone was doing his best lumberjack singing Handel imitation which was
rather mooselike, and the pianist was swooping from one end of the keyboard
to the other, and I kind of felt like I was watching a live version of the
Rocky and Bullwinkle Show.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano